Prices for Inventory Report starts from
- Professional and Experienced Clerks
- Detailed Schedule of Condition
- Condition Documented with Photos
- Only £15 added for Furnished properties & extra bedrooms
- Convenient Digital Report
Property Inventory Services for Landlords, Tenants and Managing Agents
Inventory, in terms of tenancy agreements, represents the record of a property’s contents at the beginning of the tenancy. It includes the following:
- The rooms, furniture, and fittings, of the rented property.
- Meter readings, which can later be used to set up accounts for available utilities.
- Evidence in the form of photographs, to support the initially documented content.
- The Inventory Service is performed by a clerk who is given complete access to the property prior to the tenants moving in.